Just Dance - Wii Game

Options
Has anyone been doing the Just Dance game on the Wii as a cardio workout? I have just bought the game and boy, have I been sweating my butt off after about six dances! Does anyone else like this game?

Replies

• bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I loooove Just Dance 2. I excitedly bought the original Just Dance, but don't like it nearly as much....not as many fast dances.
    Can't wait for the new one JD 3 to come out in a few weeks. I am a horrible dancer, but love competing against myself.
  • filmfanatic29
    Options
    I love Just Dance 2! It's really fun and definitely gives you a workout, depending on how many songs you do. I try to supplement it with other activities but I definitely use it in my workout routine
  • acas5
    acas5 Posts: 17
    Options
    Funny I was just at the local target today on my lunch trying to decide between the Just Dance 2 or the Zumba. Not sure which is going to be more fun or motivating. hrrmmmm :/
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have both, and honestly I like the Just Dance better. It is more fun and you really don't feel like you are working out :)

I like to do it after I do my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd!

Just Dance will make you sweat :)
  • AmDurling
    Options
    I love this game!!!! We have the original when the kids were playing it at school We got Just Dance 2 a short time ago but I have been playing it with a friend. She also has Just Dance Summer Party and is excited about Just Dance 3 coming out next month. I want to get the Zumba game for the Wii that comes with the belt to hold the remote. Itis a great workout for sure!!!
  • Raven101312
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2, and I love it! I haven't worked out regularly in a long, long time. I bought the 30 day shred and tried that, but I am having a hard time motivating myself to use it. I thought I would ease myself back into a workout routine by using Just Dance 2, but it wasn't as easy as I thought. When I was done, I was sweating, out of breath, and my face was tomato red. It is quite the workout! However, it is so much fun that I don't mind doing it. :) I want to eventually start doing the 30 day shred, but I'm glad I have this in the meantime to help get some exercise in.