just curious :)

Replies

• hollymires
    Options
    just curious :)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i live in dallas but grew up in havasu. moved here when i was 21. going back wednesday for a visit!
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Yep, I'm in AZ! Peoria, to be specific. Gotta love this state! It's so beautiful outside this time of year, isn't it?
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I was born in Parker, Arizona, and then lived in Lake Havasus, Arizona until I wa 8. Lived in Idaho since then, but I love Arizona.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Native, born in Phoenix, now at the East Mesa/ North Gilbert area. :flowerforyou:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Originally from NY, but we moved to Arizona ten years ago and we LOVE it here :love:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I was born in Parker, Arizona, and then lived in Lake Havasus, Arizona until I wa 8. Lived in Idaho since then, but I love Arizona.

what school did you go to for elementary? i went to smoketree. how weird if we went to the same school ~ we are the same age.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Okay, I didn't state the last message right. We didn't go to the same school because I was born in Parker, move to Lake Havaus when I was 3 and then moved to Phoniex halfway through my kindergarten year. I went to a private preschool and kindergarten in Lake Havasus. I don't remember what it was called.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I went to Greenway Christian Academy. I don't even know if it still is in existence.

no idea. pretty neat though!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Heather you are going to think I am a dork. I went to Greenway Christian Academy in Phoenix. I am sorry about all the confusion, my children are distracting me.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Heather you are going to think I am a dork. I went to Greenway Christian Academy in Phoenix. I am sorry about all the confusion, my children are distracting me.

:laugh: :laugh: too funny! :wink: :wink: