• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    Indeed...
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Balance bars always taste good, good amount of protein for the calories and sugars you're eating.

Q rocks btw
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    My favorite are kind of high in sodium...

Ditto, although sometimes the texture gets...a bit melty...

Also, nut butter has some protein, not a bar (obviously) but you can get them in single servings and suck it straight from the package, I always have some around...Justin's in really good.

justinsnutbutter.com
  • adventuring
    Options
    I think they may be more nutrition bars than protein bars, but I like Luna bars.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I've been gorging on Cliff bars lately, and snickers.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My current favourites are think thin (love the crunchy peanut butter bar), aussie bodies (especially the mini cookies and cream bar, yum!) and Atkins Advantage Choc Brownie bar. All high protein, low sugar. Carbs don't bother me so much as long as they are not sugary.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars! Low sugar, low net carbs, gluen free, high fiber, awesome ingredients list!

My favorite is the berry flavor; can't wait to try the new PB&J!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    i like the power bar triple threat energy, caramel peanut fusion.

they probably aren't the greatest but they're tasty and get the job done lol.

Was eating cliff builder bars as well but the taste is just yuck.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Zone, Dark Chocolate and Almond. It's like having a candy bar for lunch, but with nutrients :-P LOL
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I feel if I eat powerbars, I might as well eat a real choccie bar... too much sugar!
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mon 09/26/11 07:46 PMQuest Bars! Low sugar, low net carbs, gluen free, high fiber, awesome ingredients list!

My favorite is the berry flavor; can't wait to try the new PB&J!

My favourite are Quest Protein Bars,I love the Brownie ones,I just ordered the PB&J ones today.

https://www.questproteinbar.com/

I love the Brownie ones too and I'm super excited to try the PB&J!! Let me know what you think. These bars are so filling and super delish if you pop in the microwave for 15-30 seconds.
  • EASBrand
    Options
    gymratjess127, thanks for the reco! What's your favorite flavor? ~Jon @EAS
  • ZonePerfect
    Options
    philOHIO, love to hear that! Be sure to sign up for our VIP Program (http://zoneperfect.com/offers) for coupons, news and more! ~Brittany @ZonePerfect
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    thanks, Brittany!