"Baby Pouch"

Options
2»

Replies

• hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    okay I didn't have a baby...but have many friends that have....also from reading different stories on MFP.....

But a pair of Spanks- (not sure if I spelt that right) Get one size smaller and wear them! When you work out- helps you form your core!!!

This is what I have heard works....going to get mine soon!!!!!
  • okay I didn't have a baby...but have many friends that have....also from reading different stories on MFP.....

But a pair of Spanks- (not sure if I spelt that right) Get one size smaller and wear them! When you work out- helps you form your core!!!

This is what I have heard works....going to get mine soon!!!!!

Good suggestion!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me even more happy with my decision to NOT have kids!! LOL!

Well, its probably better you didn't then.
  • vwghiafreak
    vwghiafreak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's a battle scar. I have 4 kids. I would love my baby pouch to be gone, but I also look at as a battle scar. :laugh: I'd rather have it and my 4 kids than not have my miracles!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ebbsies
    Options
    Good genetics. Lots of time and moisturizing if you have the genetics. If you don't and it bugs you that much the tuck. I'm lean and when I bend over it sags A LOT. I wear a Squeem girdle with certain outfits but pretty much just dress complimentary to my figure these days. I even have a creepy umbilical hernia that sticks out sometimes and I can push it back in after having had diastis rectified which I fixed myself through doing transverse AB exercises but alas these are our battle scars and I'm embracing it. It adds character LOL. :p
  • Ebbsies
    Options
    I meant diastis recti LOL autocorrect fail.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me even more happy with my decision to NOT have kids!! LOL!

I'm personally glad you don't have kids after making a statement like that...I would much rather have my imperfect body and my daughter's good morning kisses and smile than a perfectly toned tummy any day of the week, month, year, or the rest of my life.

If you choose not to have kids that is your personal decision, personally if you truly do not want them it is best for everyone that you don't. Just an FYI making statements like that usually makes us mommy's very irritated; we worked very hard to bring our children into the world and to make them productive members of society. While our bodies are not perfect, our hearts are filled with a love that those that do not have kids will never have the honor of knowing.
  • This thread is making me even more happy with my decision to NOT have kids!! LOL!

I'm personally glad you don't have kids after making a statement like that...I would much rather have my imperfect body and my daughter's good morning kisses and smile than a perfectly toned tummy any day of the week, month, year, or the rest of my life.

If you choose not to have kids that is your personal decision, personally if you truly do not want them it is best for everyone that you don't. Just an FYI making statements like that usually makes us mommy's very irritated; we worked very hard to bring our children into the world and to make them productive members of society. While our bodies are not perfect, our hearts are filled with a love that those that do not have kids will never have the honor of knowing.

Very well said!