nuttella

Replies

• fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    OMG! It's so good, as a modified "quesadilla"! Yep, I said it..... Take a tortilla, spread it, crisp it up on the stove.....Bamm!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    This was my exact experience
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Still prefer PB & chocolate.....like my sister asked me the other day....'WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT!??" I think the whole nuttella thing is over-rated..... and people love the stuff!... they put it on everything and eat it like they are making love to it.... and I could care less for the spread. I don't have to be different.... I was born that way....:tongue:

Funny cartoon, though. :laugh: Reminds me of some people at work who fortunately do not MFP and will not know that I am talking about their nutella addiction.... :huh:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Totally my experience. But I only ever bought the one jar and I will never buy it again.
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    I am from Europe, I grew up on Nutella. My mom would spread it on a slice of bread with a glass of milk. Breakfast for champions!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    I like Justin's nut butter better
    Husband wonders who Justin is...

Chocolate Hazelnut for the win! For those of us who can't eat the EVIL Nutella because it's polluted with Soy! Also, it Justin's Nut Butter just tastes better...(justinsnutbutter.com <- it's real....and the song is VERY catchy...bwahahahaha)
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Love this! :laugh: ROTFL
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    If Nutella asked me, I would marry it.

I would marry nutella and have many little nutella babies!!!!

I never have the stuff in my house, my kids think I am the worst mother in the world
  • Man, I can't even look at Nutella I love it so much. It isn't even a problem if I can't find anything to put it on since I've put it in warm milk, with potato chips, and of course straight from the jar.
    That stuff is like nicotine for me!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Its called black jam at my house. We all LOVE it. As someone said, it should be illegal. lol

Now I want some.....

I need to buy some.....

:(
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Nutella is yummy and so are you!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    I can whip up a fresh batch if anyone is interested.:laugh: :noway: :drinker:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Oh nuttella, it's been far too long!

Really, it should be a controlled substance.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    I have never tried it. My daughter loves it, but it's never come into our home. I eat White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter by Peanut butter co. And they make a Dark Chocolate, I didn't like the dark chocolate one, and it makes me wonder if I really would like Nutella.
    Heheheh.. the only question in my mind is who hasn't tried Nutella? Or why would you have to stop to think about it - it's CHOCOLATE!!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Ohhh YUMMM .. my downfall !!!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Nutella is definitely addictive... It is like peanut butter, but amazingly more delicious!

Oh no you didn't! :laugh:
  • LMAO! That was hysterical! Its amazing how many people have never heard of this amazing little jar of goodness!! ever try it on pilsbury cresent rolls? you put it on an uncooked roll, bake until golden.... OMG! to die for!

Thank you! Gotta try this!!:smile:

and cute lil picture joke, poster! :laugh:
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    I just tried it for the first time a couple months ago. One jar lasted exactly two days. I actually dipped potato chips in it...that's when you know you have a problem. I can't bring it in the house anymore. :embarassed:

But now I really really want it. :sad:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    tumblr_ls5seaIbjg1qzlixfo1_500.jpg

* 1 cup ice
    * ½ cup milk
    * 2 tablespoons Nutella
    * 1 shot Baileys
    * 1 shot vanilla vodka

Instructions:
    Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy. Pour into shot glasses and enjoy

tumblr_ls5pw4HHcy1r3bplmo1_500.jpg
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Oh yea,that stuff is amazing! BUT way to high in calories for me! I ate the sh/t out of it b4 I changed the way I ate tho!:love: