acheivement

ive always been a huge cocacola addict. it was all i drank but now all i can seem to want to drink is water. it may nto seem like much but im very proud of myself for giving it up *claps* yay!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    ive always been a huge cocacola addict. it was all i drank but now all i can seem to want to drink is water. it may nto seem like much but im very proud of myself for giving it up *claps* yay!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    that is a great achievement!:smile:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Or course that is something to be proud of!!! Congrats!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    That is great. I work for COKE and I don't drink that stuff it's terrible. Keep up the good work
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    That is a big deal! I remember when I quit, I actually went through withdrawls! I would literally pass out in the afternoon, I guess my body was missing all of that caffeine. The funniest part was, my boss asked me what was wrong, and I answered "I just quit coke and I think i'm having withdrawls". Needless to say, the entire office began to whisper about my drug dependancy until I was able to figure out what I had said and set everyone straight. My poor boss was freaking out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!