Loose under 20 lbs Tone Up

Options
2»

Replies

• NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I suck, because of the pain I didn't work out again then the weekend we didnt' really watch our intake and to this day I still haven't worked out....I really HATE that I do not enjoy working out enought to keep doing it. I'm going to do something tonight...something, anything..either a little run (which I hate too) or at the least some sit ups. I'd love to go to bootcamp but tonight my husband works so I don't think I can get to the gym. I do have some videos I can do though.
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    How's everyone doing?? I'm still not as motivated as I would like to be!!! I don't know what is wrong with me lately...I'm feeling pretty down and defeated.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I signed on to lose 12 pounds and wow, does it ever come off slowly! I'm currently doing 30DS level 2 about 5 times a week, strength training at least 3 times a week, half-marathon training with a group 3 days a week (half-marathon is in Dec), and competitive mountain biking 2-3 times a week. Whew! I'm definitely eating all my calories back. I've tried upping my protein lately to see if that helps. I will vouch for the taking measurements instead of just what the scale says. I did a September Measurement Challenge on MFP and was super-stoked at my loss, even though my scale didn't move much. Hang in there!
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I signed on to lose 12 pounds and wow, does it ever come off slowly! I'm currently doing 30DS level 2 about 5 times a week, strength training at least 3 times a week, half-marathon training with a group 3 days a week (half-marathon is in Dec), and competitive mountain biking 2-3 times a week. Whew! I'm definitely eating all my calories back. I've tried upping my protein lately to see if that helps. I will vouch for the taking measurements instead of just what the scale says. I did a September Measurement Challenge on MFP and was super-stoked at my loss, even though my scale didn't move much. Hang in there!
    WOW!! You are an inspiration. I need to make some serious choices and commitments. It sucks that I don't really have friends near where I live and really my time is so limited (mostly by an 1.5 hr commute daily and then kids and homework) But I've gotten into a good routine before, I just need to do it again!! I'll be following you to get ideas.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Oh, and by the way, I'm Erica. 33 years old, 5'4" and 138 lbs.
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    I'm Maureen 5'2.5" 139 lbs as of yesterday. My usual weight (since the twins) was 133 not really sure what changed to make me gain 6 lbs in 2 months...ugh...