Hi everyone

stormysmom
stormysmom Posts: 55
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I'm Sharon and I have started working out again after many years. I was one of those skinny minnies when I was younger who never thought I would put on weight like the other women in my family. Boy was I wrong:sad: After 5 kids I realized my stomach still looked like I was about 5 months pregnant. I tried to hide it, with cute little baby doll shirts, but enough is enough.
I have joined the gym and work out 5 to 6 days a week, and am becoming very aware of the food I put in my body:smile:

Replies

• Hi,
    I'm Sharon and I have started working out again after many years. I was one of those skinny minnies when I was younger who never thought I would put on weight like the other women in my family. Boy was I wrong:sad: After 5 kids I realized my stomach still looked like I was about 5 months pregnant. I tried to hide it, with cute little baby doll shirts, but enough is enough.
    I have joined the gym and work out 5 to 6 days a week, and am becoming very aware of the food I put in my body:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hi Sharon! I was also a skinny minnie. When I finally found the man that made me happy enough, i gained a whole lot of weight and then got pregnant and now am still overweight. I love MFP and it has helped me a lot so far. You already have the right mind set and you know what you need to do. Keep up the good work!! Good luck!
  • Thanks renae:smile:
This discussion has been closed.