new to site

Options
I have been feeling down because I am overweight and find that I cant help myself by myself. I am hoping this site will encourage me to stay on track. I would like to lose at least 25kg. My daughter is getting married in February and I want to look my best for her wedding. Wish me luck.

Replies

• slko
    slko Posts: 1
    Options
    I am fairly new myself. I was on here at the beginning of the year but lost motivation and now I'm back. I wish you all the best with your goal, Don't give up, keep at it, I wish I had as I would probably be at my goal now. Have you got someone close to you who can do this with you? My husband is doing it as well, so it makes it easier :).
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Oh that's a wonderful occasion to use as a goal setter. Good luck to you. You will love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • Deni1144
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • Melissajk
    Options
    Hello,
    I joined this site some time ago but never stuck with it. Last September I bought a Body Bugg and was on that site. I lost 24 lbs and stopped working out and wearing my body bugg in April. Since then I have gained 16 lbs back. So Im here today to start over again. I dont want to pay for the body bugg site. I always had to referr to this site to get accurate calories because the body bugg site dosent have as much nutrutional information. So my plan is to wear my bb to see calories burned and log on mfp. So wish me luck and the best of luck to you too.

It is amazing on how easy it is to go back to your old bad eating habits.