Looking for Vegetarian and Vegan friends (of all types)

Options
Hi- I am new to Vegetarianism. I dont eat meat however I do eat dairy on occasion and I do eat eggs. I am looking for friends of all types of Vegetarian hoping to learn from your experiences and may one day switch to Veganism. I think it is difficult to practice a vegan life style without knowing a lot more about Healthy Vegan nutrition.

Anyways please friend me if you are interested in the same.

Replies

• JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I am a lacto-ovo veggie as well. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm brand new to this site, but I've been a Lacto-ova vegetarian for 37 years now. Oh course I'm here because I want to lose some weight and after lurking for a couple of days it seemed like a pretty useful place to be. How long have you been a vegetarian?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    HI there. . about 70% of my friends list is vege and vegan. . so feel free to add me and peruse my friends list~
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Veggie! :D
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    vegetarian too!
  • alapoint89
    Options
    i gave up on that idky i just cant live without fish and seafood
  • I've been vegan for over 4 years.
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I'm pretty new at vegetarianism too- since Jan 2011. I'm exploring veganism too. Lots of research, books and documentaries out there and so much to learn! :)
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have been vegetarian for 15 years (and early next year will have been veggie for 1/2 my life!).
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I'm not quite a vegetarian--think "flexatarian" is the appropriate term. I eat mostly a plant based diet, I don't eat dairy, and seldom eat meat or eggs, though vegetarian is my ultimate goal--maybe even veganism, but one step at a time! Add me if you wish! I would love to have friends with similar diets--at this point I have very few and lately have been in heated debates about diet choices!
  • noblesseoblige
    Options
    I'm mostly vegan, the only reason I'm not fully vegan yet is because some gluten-free products contain milk or eggs but I try to avoid those as much as possible.
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been vego/vegan for over 10 yrs ....you can add me.
    Google Mcdougal program and Dr Joel Fuhrman, you may get some great info!
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been veggie for a long while but due to illness have had to start eating some fish.. Feel free to add :) xx
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i gave up on that idky i just cant live without fish and seafood

same here... then i started craving chicken soup...lol
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I eat a vegan diet, and it's awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    pescatarian here for the past 2.5 months! i think for thanksgiving, i'm going to give in and have turkey. although one day at a time....it's too hard to give up fish. i love it too much.
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Vegan for a few years now : ) I have a VERY amatuer blog where I am starting to write down all my recipes that are currently on scraps of paper stacked in various places in my kitchen so I have them all in one place. Feel free to use them if you want. The web address is http://favouriteveganrecipes.blogspot.com/ and I will be putting more up as and when I have time!

Any time you want advice just drop me a message : )

xxx
  • SephirothsChild15
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm not a vegetarian for any ethical reasons, I just don't like the taste of any type of meat. I do eat eggs, though. Occasionally I may go for a piece of bacon or something, but its not very often.
  • lfusfeld
    Options
    Vegan for over 10 years. It's easy. No clue how to add people as friends (new to this site).
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here! Have been for about 12 years. :) Anyone can add if they like! Love to get to know fellow veggies! :)