No change for me this week
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    203.8!! :bigsmile:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :sad: :cry: I don't even want to tell you my weigh in for today. I am so completely frustrated. I have 3 1/2 wks left in this pregnancy and I have already gained 39 lbs. My goal was no more than 35 lbs. Oh well! I am weighing 169 this morning:sad: .
    Hope everyone has a good week!!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! 146!!! Down 1 and I'll take it :)
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hooray for any loss? I'm at 206.6, which is down a whopping .2 from last week. I think the worst of it is that I'm actually unable to work out again. My knees are crunching kind of frighteningly, and the only option for working out without an audience (or a preschooler who insists on being IMMEDIATELY next to me, weights be damned) is to be up at 5-6 in the morning, which means my ONLY time to myself is spent in the pre-dawn hours, busting my *kitten* - and then my "relaxing" time is not only spent drenched in sweat, but is completely gone as my small child apparently can't sleep in the AM hours without my being in the bed. I could cry.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    137 today. I will be on vacation next Monday and will not weigh in, so please just keep me the same for next week.

Thanks and have a great week everyone!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    232.8 this morning. A half pound loss is better than a gain, I just have to remember that!
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 216.6 this week. I've had the flu for most of the week, so I think that may have been why I lost so much lol. Either way, I'll take it.
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Still at 161.4 lbs this week.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    230.8.well cant have any more cheat days cause every time i have one i gain like 2lbs.:/
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    173.6 lbs today!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    grrrrr..at 157..so one pound gained...I am starting over today...I am starting to log everything again..food and exercise...I don't want to get to where I was before....goal for this month is to get out of the 150"s!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Ugh... another week at the same weight!! So darn frustrated... switching up calorie intake again and going to incorporate some different type of exercises to see if that changes anything. *crosses fingers*

Congrats to all of you ladies who lost... good work!! And, as always, thanks Rach for all your hard work. :bigsmile:
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA for the past couple weeks but I'm back to logging in.

210.6 today.

Have a great week ladies!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    And I am back up again. 143.6 Now that my exam is over I am really going to force my self to learn some discipline and restraint.
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies! Just got back from a trip to South Beach Miami and I brought back with me an extra pound. I'm at 137.5 this week.
  • dmnosu17
    Options
    232.3 not too shabby for travelling all week!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: