1 1/2 months in-still obese but nsv for seeing a change!

Options
124»

Replies

• Faenaria
    Faenaria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see the change, maybe more dramatically even than you would in a slimmer person. You can do it!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WOW! You must feel amazing with your clothes starting to get baggier :) WAY TO GO! Keep up the awesome work.
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness! Look how much smaller you are!!! See... that must me fun to lose weight and see such a huge change in such a short amount of time! I still couldn't see a difference AT ALL in me at 24 lbs, and no one else could either.

That's incredible! You're doing a FANTASTIC job!
  • lfedney
    lfedney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • cashmere50
    Options
    Wow! Your body is making dramatic changes already! Congratulations, and keep working hard! Nothing Good in life ever comes easy or free.

Very happy for your transformation thus far! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • melianne125
    melianne125 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What a difference! Thanks for being so brave in posting these pictures. I know what kind of nerve it takes to put yourself out there like that! I am proud of you - you should be proud of you too!

Keep up the good work:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!