What the heck ???

Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
Is up with all the great MFP fitness gurus???? What is your fun tonight. . What did you munch on. . What the heck did you do with your day???

Replies

• jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    I sat my lazy @ss on the couch and ate mcdonalds and the only exercise I got was sleep. And I loved every minute of it. haha
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Had steak and salad watching Monday Night football. Then a apple later. Now just have to finish my water. Tomorrow, Taco Bell!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    ewwww. .. I'm tellin. .. what did you get me from Mc' d's?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Had steak and salad watching Monday Night football. Then a apple later. Now just have to finish my water. Tomorrow, Taco Bell!

Love love love taco bell. .. I hear a 7 layer burrito callin my name~
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    I'm not a fitness guru but i AM a night hawk so Im going to answer this aha. Today I had no work so I slept in then walked 10k and it was such an awesome walk. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Tonight Im working on some apples dipped in peanut butter..and its awesome aha. For fun I walked over and visited my aunt and a friend and then walked back with the friend as she lives right beside me and had run their as well. For 11pm on a Fall evening, it was sooo gorgeous and awesome company. Pretty good night :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    I'm not a fitness guru but i AM a night hawk so Im going to answer this aha. Today I had no work so I slept in then walked 10k and it was such an awesome walk. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Tonight Im working on some apples dipped in peanut butter..and its awesome aha. For fun I walked over and visited my aunt and a friend and then walked back with the friend as she lives right beside me and had run their as well. For 11pm on a Fall evening, it was sooo gorgeous and awesome company. Pretty good night :)

Love it. . peanut butter yum.. .
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    sitting at work watching things transform
  • Jade_Butterfly

What kind of work do you do. . if you don't mind me asking?
  • jmatthews75

Didin't know you wanted anything, sorry... lol
    I had a plain mcdouble with a chocolate shake and some fries. if you are going to cheat, cheat big... lol
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member

What kind of work do you do. . if you don't mind me asking?

im a pimp..

oh you meant my legal job railroad electrician
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I'm far from a fitness guru, but I decided to click on this and post anyway. Hope you don't mind :wink: :laugh:

Umm I got up at noon, sat around and did nothing, went for a run, came home, ate some pizza, watched some Supernatural, and now I'm headed to sleep. Pretty typical day until I get cleared for substitute teaching (waiting on my background checks so they can make sure I'm not some creepy psycho person - apparently they take two weeks to process?! :noway: )
  • Jade_Butterfly
    I'm far from a fitness guru, but I decided to click on this and post anyway. Hope you don't mind :wink: :laugh:

Umm I got up at noon, sat around and did nothing, went for a run, came home, ate some pizza, watched some Supernatural, and now I'm headed to sleep. Pretty typical day until I get cleared for substitute teaching (waiting on my background checks so they can make sure I'm not some creepy psycho person - apparently they take two weeks to process?! :noway: )

Right on. . .Heck no I don't mind lol. . That's cool you are going to get cleared to teach. . That is what my mom did for almost 40 years.
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    I went for a 9 mile run^_^ My personal record! I'm training for a 15k. It felt great. Once I got home, I felt like I got hit by a car! And I was not hungry!! A little later, and I gorged on some delish food!!:) Now I am still awake... MFPing it up!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly

I had a plain mcdouble with a chocolate shake and some fries. if you are going to cheat, cheat big... lol
  • Jade_Butterfly

Gosh ya.. Sounds really good~!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    I sat my lazy @ss on the couch and ate mcdonalds and the only exercise I got was sleep. And I loved every minute of it. haha

We live the same life LOL
  • Jade_Butterfly
    I went for a 9 mile run^_^ My personal record! I'm training for a 15k. It felt great. Once I got home, I felt like I got hit by a car! And I was not hungry!! A little later, and I gorged on some delish food!!:) Now I am still awake... MFPing it up!!!

Hey I would just love to know how you have worked up to doing that kind of run.. I want to get back into running. . what kind of shoes do you wear?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

Right on. . .Heck no I don't mind lol. . That's cool you are going to get cleared to teach. . That is what my mom did for almost 40 years.

Yeah, just subbing. I started out as a Music Ed major in college but I didn't want to do it. I prefer teaching private lessons in that area. In terms of teaching normal classes, subbing's better because I don't have to make lesson plans, bahaha. If I could afford to go back to school I'd probably go for Early Childhood Ed, but right now it's not something I can really afford.
  • jmatthews75

We live the same life LOL

We are still enjoying being lazy because in the Marines we didn't get to do that too often.
  • Jade_Butterfly

Yeah, just subbing. I started out as a Music Ed major in college but I didn't want to do it. I prefer teaching private lessons in that area. In terms of teaching normal classes, subbing's better because I don't have to make lesson plans, bahaha. If I could afford to go back to school I'd probably go for Early Childhood Ed, but right now it's not something I can really afford.

Totally understandable . . education is becoming ridiculously expensive. . I mean it already was, but now they are making it worse~