I went on a ghost tour and might have caught a ghost!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Here's one I got this summer while camping.
    photo5.jpg

WOW! That is an incredible photo! It's almost too good to be true .....
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Here's one I got this summer while camping.
    photo5.jpg

WOW! That is an incredible photo! It's almost too good to be true .....
    ya this one looks fake
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I don`t see anything either.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I got one too, not sure what to make of it...

Can you see them??

I think they are watching me....

49824bc624951.jpg

Proof of aliens? I think it might be!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Bummer, and no it's not a joke :huh:

If you look at the glass in the door right in the middle is the upper chest part of something. No one was in the building. You can make out the white of his collar and the bottom of his beard.

He was in 2 of my pictures and then a third one he's in it, but he's turned a different way.

Here, I've outlined where his shoulders and arms are. Look inside the outline that I made. His head is up above his shoulders, where most people's heads would be. The bottom part of his head has a beard on it.

299-1.jpg

No worries if you can't see it, I've sent it in to the tour to get their input. Kind of neat if they see what I see. Creepy thing is, you didn't see anything while standing there; it looks just like a regular door with glass in it.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pic but I already know there's no such thing as ghosts, so I'm sure it's fake or eyes playing tricks. Now that ice cream smiling at me...call me sick but I want to try some!

Or I just want ice cream that bad.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not seeing it, but I did spot Waldo.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I saw something in the door. You're right you can make out a figure better in the second pic.
    Whether it's really a ghost or not, there's nothing wrong in believing that you have a pic of one.

I've been on gosts tours as well. The ghost stories they tell are interesting but you also get a mini history lesson. I like learning about what went on in the area where I live. My aunt went with me to one and she swears that she got a few ghosts in her pics. There is one that looks like a face in the window. It's pretty realistic looking...so I'm almost convince on that one. But there are a lot of others that have "orbs" and I know that it's just from humidity in the air that night. But I didn't tell her otherwise. No point in crushing someone's hopes if it's harmless. : )
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything at all. Which is a disappointment. Further reaffirms my belief that ghosts are made up. =\ Thanks for sharing!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I see him. He's wearing a pirate hat.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,719 Member
    Options
    It's the ghost of Christmas fat!!!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    that is really cool. i dont' see the leg, but the collar and the tie are pretty clear. amazing job!!

ghost tours are so much fun! you get to know the whys behind areas that you knew were haunted. so cool.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I see what you are seeing, but I don't think it's anything supernatural. Yes, I do believe in ghosts.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'll have what you're having. Maybe I'll see a hot guy in my bed when I get home.