Got to watch what you say on Facebook!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    (forwarning, the name of this is rather insensitive but the service valuable despite that) http://suicidemachine.org/ <--- How to commit social network suicide

Blast, I think they may not be functioning on facebook (again) due to a cease & desist letter from FB. The fact that facebook wants to keep your info so badly that you cannot choose this service to nuke your account and remove all traces just leaves me gnashing my teeth.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Its definately true that possible employers may be looking at your page. When we were hiring a new girl, I decided to facebook stalk her, just because I wanted to see who I was going to be working with. Of course she was mostly set to private, so I didn't get to see much. But when she didn't work out, and the bosses were asking my opinion on two new candidates, I jokingly mentioned facebook stalking them, and they both were like "Yes! Great idea!" lol I was like, omgosh, I was joking. But they wanted the scoop. I was unsuccesful though, neither girl had a page, or at least they were untracable. haha
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on facebook.. and have a lot of my employees on my friends list. I'm not too worried about it though. I don't really talk down about people or things, especially my job.