I'm new to this site. Need friends to help me along!

I'm 22 years old. I started my diet august 31st and I have lost ten pounds woot woot. I started at 163. I am currently 152. I found this website tonight and it seems like a really helpful tool. I would just like friends and "buddies" to push me through this and encourage each other to do this. I have tried wieght loss before and failed or succeeded to later just revert back into my old eating habits and gain every pound back. I'm doing this for real this time I'm sick of being unsatisfied with this aspect of my life. Anyone who feels the same lets help each other out!

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    just remember to treat it like a life style change not a diet. Diets end this shouldn't
  • Welcome and good luck! :)
  • Zumbagal84
    Zumbagal84 Posts: 12 Member
    I'll be your friend! I've just joined too so need friends for motivation. Good Luck!
  • Welcome, and best of luck! I am relatively new to this, as well, and am always looking for support buddies. Feel free to add me. :)
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    there are some great and motivational people on here, stick with it and you'll do great!
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    As God is my witness, I'll never be IN A DIET again! (Because I changed my food habits!)... Gone with the wind, hehe