-Ladies only - If you lost a lot of weight, please read

Options
2»

Replies

• RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    my butt shrunk... i need to buy all new undies (tmi? lol) both my chest hasn't gotten any smaller
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I lost 26 pounds and oddly enough my girls got bigger instead of smaller(or I could have just been wearing the wrong bra size all along, haven't determined which yet) but I went from a 32 B to a 36 B.

As far as the butt goes, yea I lost it.... it's a lot smaller then it was, but it's still noticeable. I think that now, it has a better shape to it, then it did before.
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    my butt shrunk... i need to buy all new undies (tmi? lol) both my chest hasn't gotten any smaller

lol yep lost my bottom requiring new panties!!! But Yay! I can wear small in Victoria Secrets now!!! Can I get a Yip Yip!?

Lost the girls too...44 D to 36 long...lol
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My butt has shrunk and I'm thrilled with the results. I do alot of elliptical and stepper machine with incline work. As far as the boobs, as I will say, I went from a 46C to a 36 LONG. They definitely have gone away but as the months continue, they do inflate a little bit.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk, and I like them better because they're not saggy anymore. It'd be nice to have firm, larger boobs, but if I have to choose between firm 34C and saggy 40D, I'm going with the firm. (Also kinda embarrassing, but my nipples were stretched out and HUGE before... Now they're within the normal size range, which I'm thankful for!)

My butt has also shrunk... not as nicely as the boobs. :( I'm not too worried though; gonna really work on those glutes when I start focusing on muscle building.
  • LeanMeanJeanne
    LeanMeanJeanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The "girls" have definitely deflated quite a bit, but thanks to a good push up bra, that little secret is between Victoria and myself. A small price to pay for slimming down and feeling amazing!
  • faithie04rn
    faithie04rn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My boobs are shrinking... From a G cup to DDD so far... but Im glad for that, because they were too big!! I dont want to be any smaller than a D cup, but I dont think that will happen. My booty is definitely shrinking as well, and that makes me sad. Right now I am just focusing on weight loss, but once I get closer to my goal I do plan to do the butt bible workout!!! Good luck to you!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have to say that my booty has shrunk and my boobs (little that i have) stayed pretty much the same. But i figure once i get to my goal weight, everything will be in porportion. I'm all bout seeing the muscles in my body. So i include weight lifitng in my routine, so it keep me toned.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    My boobs disappear. Went from a 44 ddd to 38 dd. My butt is still big but flabby I am currently working on toning my butt.

I am doing Jillian Michaels Killer buns and thighs and it's a beast of a workout
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40 to a 36 but cup size has stayed the same. That's after losing about 32lbs.
  • kmarie01
    Options
    Hey there! After 26 pounds my chest has not changed size at all, and yes they are real haha. I was soo worried about it when I first started but in the end nothing was lost! there is hope :)