Purple Team

Options
Hey Purple Team! Where is everyone at today? I haven't seen any of you on here. I know I know it's Monday and you gotta work. I am off and getting bored. No one to talk to. I had a high calorie lunch and probably need to work out but thought about making today my one bad day. I haven't had one in a while. Unless anyone can get on here and get me motivated to do something!! Lol! :bigsmile: Just wondering what everyone has been up to! Two more days til weigh in! We can do this!!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Purple Team! Where is everyone at today? I haven't seen any of you on here. I know I know it's Monday and you gotta work. I am off and getting bored. No one to talk to. I had a high calorie lunch and probably need to work out but thought about making today my one bad day. I haven't had one in a while. Unless anyone can get on here and get me motivated to do something!! Lol! :bigsmile: Just wondering what everyone has been up to! Two more days til weigh in! We can do this!!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    What did you have good to eat? :huh: You better get out there and do something...Pam
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hey girls and guys get out there and do something. I am off to take daughter to the doctor ate real well today, hope everyone else has also.....Tamara
  • renae77
    Options
    What did you have good to eat? :huh: You better get out there and do something...Pam
    You really wanna know? I was bad but the food was good! This is the worst day I have had since I started. So I really don't feel bad about it. I had 4 pepper jack cheese wedges, 2 yeast rolls, 3 small chicken tenders and some french fries. And sweet tea. I havent had anything but water in about 3 weeks except half a soda the other week. It ended up being lots of calories and I didn't eat as much as I usually do or the meal I usually would. I am proud for not eating as much anyway.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm here......working. Gonna bust out some exercise tonight. Gotta try to lose through this TOM....weigh in on Wednesday.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    You really wanna know? I was bad but the food was good! This is the worst day I have had since I started. So I really don't feel bad about it. I had 4 pepper jack cheese wedges, 2 yeast rolls, 3 small chicken tenders and some french fries. And sweet tea. I havent had anything but water in about 3 weeks except half a soda the other week. It ended up being lots of calories and I didn't eat as much as I usually do or the meal I usually would. I am proud for not eating as much anyway.
    :cry: Yum, pepper jack cheese. I love that stuff. I put it in my scrambled eggs, just a half a slice.
  • renae77
    Options
    I'm here......working. Gonna bust out some exercise tonight. Gotta try to lose through this TOM....weigh in on Wednesday.
    I hate that TOM! Don't have it anymore though! You will do great girl! You have worked so hard for this!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    How did u get rid of yours?????
    Tell me your secret!!!!
    I had my tubes tied and I think it's unfair that I still have to get them, since they're useless now.
  • renae77
    Options
    Tell me your secret!!!!
    I had my tubes tied and I think it's unfair that I still have to get them, since they're useless now.
    HYSTERECTOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GREAT INVENTION!!
  • renae77
    Options
    bumping so my purples can find!!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Tell me your secret!!!!
    I'm in the exact situation and feel the exact same. Why do we have to put up with something that isn't "used" anymore??!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    Tell me your secret!!!!
    I'm in the exact situation and feel the exact same. Why do we have to put up with something that isn't "used" anymore??!!!
    Yea it is bad to have to have something wrong with you before they will take that stuff out. But they left my ovaries and so that means another surgery more than likely down the road which means more money for them. Yea!!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, today was my first day back to school. It has been a very busy day for me with three classes from 8-5ish. I am attending the winter session so, for those of you that have attended school during the intersession you know how 16 weeks of work is compressed into 6 weeks :grumble:. But, hey I gotta get it finished I have put off school far to long. I did get a chance to get some major walking in, stairs included. I think I did atleast 1 1/2 mile. My last class 3-5 is a workout class ( starts tomorrow), I said might as well get some serious exercise in while I'm there on campus. I really excited about being back in school:happy:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey Purple!

Sorry I've been MIA, Still been counting the calories and going to the gym but working 12 hour shifts makes it hard to catch up on here! Now I have a few days off (YAY!!!!) Hope everyone is doing super. xox.
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey Purple!

Sorry I've been MIA, Still been counting the calories and going to the gym but working 12 hour shifts makes it hard to catch up on here! Now I have a few days off (YAY!!!!) Hope everyone is doing super. xox.
    I also work 12 hour shifts so I know it makes it hard to catch up on here. I just do the best that I can and check in when I can. I am off today again and half of tomorrow then I head back in. You are doing a good job! Today is last chance workout! Come on we can do this!!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hello everyone, today was my first day back to school. It has been a very busy day for me with three classes from 8-5ish. I am attending the winter session so, for those of you that have attended school during the intersession you know how 16 weeks of work is compressed into 6 weeks :grumble:. But, hey I gotta get it finished I have put off school far to long. I did get a chance to get some major walking in, stairs included. I think I did atleast 1 1/2 mile. My last class 3-5 is a workout class ( starts tomorrow), I said might as well get some serious exercise in while I'm there on campus. I really excited about being back in school:happy:
    Have fun in school!! Keep up the good work and keep on working out! Today is our last chance workout before weigh in! We can do this Purples!!
  • stephica
    Options
    Hey Purple!

I also work 12 hour shifts so I know it makes it hard to catch up on here. I just do the best that I can and check in when I can. I am off today again and half of tomorrow then I head back in. You are doing a good job! Today is last chance workout! Come on we can do this!!

Hey Darling, Just checking in, about to goto the gym in 10 minutes. What kind of work do you do?!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey Stephica!! I work in a furniture factory and run a machine that cuts parts out of stacks of fabric. Sometimes some real heavy lifting! I do get a good workout at work on a good day! But I can say I do love my job! Hope you have a great workout!!
  • stephica
    Options
    Hey Stephica!! I work in a furniture factory and run a machine that cuts parts out of stacks of fabric. Sometimes some real heavy lifting! I do get a good workout at work on a good day! But I can say I do love my job! Hope you have a great workout!!

I had a great workout, I wasn't going to go but my friend called on last min and pumped me up! =)

Oh wowwww. I'm glad you like it =) I wasn't too sure if we were in the same field or not. I work with people with disabilities (full time is working with the deafblind) I find either people that work 12 hours are in the same field or a factory of some sort.

How do you like working 12 hour shifts!?
  • renae77
    Options

I had a great workout, I wasn't going to go but my friend called on last min and pumped me up! =)

Oh wowwww. I'm glad you like it =) I wasn't too sure if we were in the same field or not. I work with people with disabilities (full time is working with the deafblind) I find either people that work 12 hours are in the same field or a factory of some sort.

How do you like working 12 hour shifts!?
    I like it b/c I get 4 days off every week and every other month I get 7 days off. I can't really complain there!