HELP I NEED MOTIVATION

Options
Hey Guys and Girls, i'm looking for inspiration and motivation to get my backside of the sofa. Anyone have any excersize ideas that i can do at home. Money is tight so i cant afford to go to the gym and i'm bored to death of my keep fit dvd's. Any help or motivation is welcome, i always start of well but after a week get fed up and lazy again!!
Help!

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Start walking/running. Take a look at the Couch to 5k programme which starts really gently. If you have a phone you can get an app to tell you when to walk and when to run and you can use your own music. Or there is a free NHS podcast for C25K which is great too. I thought it wouldn't be my thing when I started, 3 months ago. Now I can run 30 mins and have lost 38lbs! Good luck!
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    go on you tube and see what new exercise regimes you can find! Theres loads of Jillian Michaels stuff on there and im sure theres plenty of others!

It will be something different from the ones you have right now :)

Do you have any computer fitness games? wii or kinect?
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    Morning walk of around an hour and plus a walk after dinner will do help. If you can the do rope skipping.
  • jesigiro
    Options
    Thanx girls, i'll try the running. i've tried it in the past but i've never used an Apps or anything to help.

I've got a xbox with Zumba but again after a few days i lose motivation. I try to exersize myself so i dont rely on other people so i get pretty bored.
  • gemkiss
    Options
    you can rely on me on friday mornings :) x
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Hey you can friend me if you like and I will help any way I can.:happy: