ALCOHOL

Options
Question?
I'm only allowed 1200 calories a day, which i normally consume in the blink of an eye. How can i eat and manage a few cheeky vodkas (few as in 5 or 6!) at the weekend and still be within my 1200 calories?

Replies

• helma123
    helma123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Exercise LOTS & LOTS! You'll probably want to do it BEFORE the vodka's, though! LOL!
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I stay within my 1400 calories per day during the week and workout (which creates another 300-700 calories per day), then I enjoy my weekend. Instead of trying to hit 1400, I just make sure that I don't go over 2400 and negate any of my week's work.
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Work our how many calories your cheeky vodkas come to and 'earn' them back with exercise.
  • janmmatt
    Options
    :wink: I would go for the vodka and soda option, a shot of vodka is not that many calories on it's own and the soda water adds almost nothing. Also, try and get a workout in if you know that you are going to be drinking that night as it will give you more calories to play with. GOOD LUCK!!
  • jesigiro
    Options
    Oh no! I was afraid it would be all down to exersize!
    Thanx
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka and diet ginger ale. It cuts the calories of regular soda.
  • semhe
    semhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    just make sure if ur gonna drink that you eat and exercise properly and ull b fine. i drink like a fish on the weekends but because i eat right (most of the time) it doesnt rlly affect my overall weightloss
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sometimes nothing beats a good Caesar. A cup of clamato (or for those who prefer-veggie cocktail beverage) is 60 calories or less depending on the brand.

An ounce of vodka, 3/4 cups of clamato and some tobasco and hot sauce garnished with a pickle and an olive and celery stick and I got a reasonable calorie drink and a snack out of the deal!