Trimming tummy

Options
2»

Replies

• JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Drink lots of water. Cut back on salt. Eat high fiber foods first thing in the morning and lower carb high protein foods in the evening. Drink green tea. Eat foods that help get rid of water like spinach, asparagus and low fat dairy. Also look into ttapp's organs in place/ half frog sequence. It really gets the inches off your waist. Folks say you can't spot reduce but I attended a clinic once and we did a lot of those that day along with some other tummy moves. I lost 2 inches off my waist and kept it off. Here is a sample meal plan for the day:
    Upon rising: glass of hot water with fresh lemon, 1 glass of water

Breakfast: 1 1/2 cups of bran cereal, 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup fresh fruit, 1 cup of green tea, 1 glass of water

Snack: 1 cup of green tea with lemon, 1 apple with 1 T of peanut butter, 2 glasses of water

Lunch: 1 cup of veggie soup, large salad with spinach, tomatoes, and carrots, 2 sliced hard boiled egg whites, 1 oz chicken breast, 2 T of fat free dressing, 2 glasses of water.

Dinner (before 6 if possible): 4 oz of broiled flounder with 2 cups of steamed asparagus or spinach, 1 cup sauteed mushrooms, 1 cup fat-free milk, 2 glasses of water.

Snack: 1 stick part skim string cheese, 1 cup of green tea with lemon, 2 glasses of water.

HTH Q