Starting Again - Need motivation! :)

Hi, when i first started myFitness Pal i probably only lasted about a week :/ but i really want to reach my goal of loosing 10-14 pounds. Any help or motivation appreciated :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• i lasted about 6 minths but still ended up quitting, now ive gained 15 lbs back,,ughhhhh so i need to lose 15 and theres no time like the present to get started!!! Good luck!!! We can and will do it!!!!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Im following WW I need some inspiration and good luck hope you hit your taget really soon x
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    I have been doing this for 5 or 6 days...I like that fact that I can journal better on here than the WW booklets they give you..no all I have to do is figure out the points to see if Im on track or way off....lol..it has been a real struggle for me, I keep losing and gaing the same 10 lbs and it is very disappointing... I weight myself daily first thing in the morn when I get up..maybe I should just way once a week....grrrr so confused...any suggestions would be helpful... Tonite I have my Zumba class to attend looking forward to it..always so much fun....have a super day all...