One Year (and still counting) MFP Anniversary!

Options
Today is my 365th consecutive day of tracking calories and fitness on MyFitnessPal.com. I've logged every calorie in and out of my body for an entire year on MFP (and for ~6 weeks before that on LoseIt.com). Having hit my weight loss goal within the first 4 months, I've maintained my target (college) weight of 160 lbs for 8 months. In fact, I've started to put on a few pounds of muscle, purposefully, via P90X. Feeling great! Thanks, MFP.

CFL-1YearCalorieWeightTracking-2011092780.jpg

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an awesome commitment to a healthy you!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, love the graph.....:)
  • CHeMoTaCTiC
    CHeMoTaCTiC Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Graph is from EXCEL. I put my weight in to LoseIt.com every day (in addition to MFP) for the sole purpose of being able to export the data in a useful format. I've posted request to MFP blog for months and months that they really need to allow us to export our own data if we want. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE so I can drop LoseIt.com!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Taking your life back after an accident (and for your kids) is FANTASTIC. Way to take the negative and make it a positive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!