Looking for more accountability partners!

Options
Hey all,

I'm not so "new" anymore, but I would like some more people to be friends with to help stay accountable. I'm a coach for Beachbody, and although I am not on this site to promote my business, perhaps I can help you out with tips, advice and motivation as well. I like this site because there are so many people that can offer their assistance with the many different aspects of health and fitness. If you would like to, please feel free to send me a message and tell me a little about yourself...current goals, what you might struggle with, etc. I'll be happy to add you so that we can help each other out!

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place. I have been on here for a little over 4 months now and have truly loved the support and motivation I have received from my many new friends. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Request sent.
  • vtgirl77
    Options
    Thanks guys! Plus, I just love seeing the what everyone is doing to reach their goals, from running to lifting to diet and nutrition, we all have something to offer each other.