Changing your Self Image...

Options
I don't know about you but I have had a tough time being good to myself in the process of losing weight. I used to workout 3 or 4 days week; eat right and that made me want to dress well too. I wore ties and dress shirts to work everyday. I had an injury to my foot and for 5 years, I was not able to do the very thing that I loved to do, run! I am not a zen or a marathon runner. I just liked to go to the gym and get on the treadmill for an hour using a cross country program with hills and varying speeds up to 10 MPH.

It has been tough for me to think differently about myself - my self image still tries to say "newver going ot get there fatso!". The good news is I still have all those clothes in a closet and I am 25 pounds away from my goal. So, yesterday I was thinking about getting some stuff to go along with being thin again! In addition to a new bike (another injury to my knee and no running for 6 weeks!), here is a list I added to my blog.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dsjohndrow/view/non-food-gifts-for-losers-151872