oops!

Options
I was hungry and light headed on my way home so I stopped at Taco Bell and got a crunch wrap :embarassed: Now I have 10 calories left for the day and it's only 3pm! I'm usually good with sticking with it during the day (it's late at night I struggle) but with that T.O.M. I can't help my cravings!!! :sad:

I think I'm just going to have some soup (100 calories) for dinner and then go workout. Hopefully I won't have to change my ticker :cry:

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I was hungry and light headed on my way home so I stopped at Taco Bell and got a crunch wrap :embarassed: Now I have 10 calories left for the day and it's only 3pm! I'm usually good with sticking with it during the day (it's late at night I struggle) but with that T.O.M. I can't help my cravings!!! :sad:

I think I'm just going to have some soup (100 calories) for dinner and then go workout. Hopefully I won't have to change my ticker :cry:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Go hit some major cardio-then you'll be fine. Are we all at TOM at the same time? Sure seems like it.:laugh: Cookies are calling me.:angry: MUST BE STRONG...:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

you still did better than me, i had lunch with a friend and didn't eat as much as I usually would aaaaannnnnnddddd I am over my calories by 414. Sssshhhhh!!!! Don't tell no one pwease!!!
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i did the same thing yesterday.
    eat sumtin lgiht but filling and workout a lilbit and u should be fine:flowerforyou:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    TOM likes chocolate around my house....and yesterday I was dying for some. Luckily DH knows what's good for him and got me some Reese's.
  • mrnjen2009
    mrnjen2009 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    okay, please help... what's DH and TOM stand for? - newbie here-
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    DH is darling husband and TOM is time of the month

sorry
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    okay, please help... what's DH and TOM stand for? - newbie here-

TOM - time of the month
    Dh - dear (or damn :laugh: ) husband
  • mrnjen2009
    mrnjen2009 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thanks! :flowerforyou:

you can justify taco bell with the need for food... we can't have you being all lightheaded and all! =)
    and tomorrow you'll do better!

:drinker: :drinker: