What's your NSV of the day? September 27th, 2011!

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
Let's try this again! Lots of people seemed excited by posting their daily NSVs in a thread where others could share their successes and celebrate them! Post your NSVs of the day as they happen :)

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    This is the second day in a row that I am wearing a shirt to work that is tucked in.
  • jscimeca123
    Options
    I got a pair of jeans on today that I haven't fit in since last summer!!!!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that my wedding rings are starting to spin on my fingers! It is weird to have them loose. :)
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Im wearing a pair of jeans that didn't fit a month ago! :) And furthermore, I've only lost 5 pounds so I didn't think I would fit into them, but my EXERCISE is changing my body in such a way that I feel *smaller* even if I'm not that much lighter, hence THE PANTS FIT!! :-D

So happy. :)
  • JessicaEPope
    JessicaEPope Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Started first day of work at new place, haven't worked for the last 5ish weeks, only to find that my trousers are now too big! Wahey!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a dress that I haven't been able to fit for the past two years and now it's a little too BIG!
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    i can start to see changes in my stomach and how it is getting smaller :D
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This is the second day in a row that I am wearing a shirt to work that is tucked in.

I hear you....I wore my shirt tucked in last week for the first time in years!!!! And it felt awesome! I also had to go shopping for some new jeans because all of my old ones were falling off of me!!! Yippee!!!
  • ElizabethObviously
    Options
    I logged in today. After doing so well, I lost my motivation and am trying to get it back!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I got up earlier this morning, fixed my kids breakfast so they could get off to a good start and was not late for work!! I was early!! Yay me!!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    wearing a pair of 'skinny' jeans today and a size 14! (started this journey at a TIGHT size 18. Also made it through 7 days of 30DS last night!
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    Last night my son poked me in the belly and said, "There's hardly anything to squish anymore."
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I don't have one for today just yet.... but I had one for yesterday LOL.

I was shopping for clothes... couple of camis, jean, and slacks for work. My mom and I was having a mother daughter day and as we were walking into Kohl's through the parking lot, some guys were driving by and my mom swears they were looking at me.

Felt kind of good if it were true.

Also, I was able to find a pair of jeans that were size...wait for it... 8! They are a little tight at the waist, but it's not uncomfortable.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Some guys were checkin me out at the store..
  • krkoch1983
    krkoch1983 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    There were Zingers in the fridge, for the taking, that I usually take and chow down before the kids (I'm a teacher) show up. Today I grabbed it - then put it back!!! I did NOT eat it!!!! YAY!
  • mrdalton
    Options
    Met my parents at McDonalds for breakfast this morning. I wanted the pancakes and sausage. But I ordere the oatmeal and a yogurt. Yea me!!! Here is to making good decisions all day. :)
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    my daughter huged me as she got off to school and said "i can get my hands all the way around you mummy, and i can touch my arm on the other side"...i almost burst into tears on the spot...but instead waited til i got back in the car...
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    The size 11 pants that I've never worn (they still have tags) almost fits! The button at least closes and it zips, but it is too tight to move around in and still gives me an atrocious muffin top :/ Someday they'll fit me!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

LOL, NSV means "Non scale victory".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!