Options
    Smokin!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Awesome job! :)
  • rabbit99_47203
    Options
    That's great! Pictures is one of the reasons I started a healthier way of life. I've been making some scrap books for relatives lately and realized that I was not in hardly any pictures because I won't let people take them of me and all that really has done is leave me out of memories. Me and my husband and best friend and her husband was planning a trip to Disney this summer and I vowed that I was not going to miss out on those memories I was going to lose the weight and be happy about looking back at the pictures later so far I'm happy with the progress. You should do a photo shoot now! lol. That's my new goal get some pictures of me and my husband, we havn't had any since our wedding day. It's time to start standing in front of the camera instead of always behind it! Congratulations!
  • Zebraone
    Options
    Awesome weight loss. You look AMAZING. Congrats I want the same for myself and I'm working on getting there.
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB CANT WAIT TIL I GET THERE : )
  • allie864
    Options
    You're beautiful!! Way to go! :)
  • jennyjen3
    Options
    You Look Great!! Congrats!!
    Keep up the good work!!..
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! t=Thanks for sharing :) My weight is close to your starting weight and you gave me the inspiration I needed this morning to keep on pushing! Thanks again
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!!!
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome !! You look so amazing. But the best part is you feel great and are happy :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Yowzas!! HOT HOT!
  • nickiemcg
    Options
    Thats amazing!! I am half way through my weight loss :-) still have 17lb to go, but its hard work as i need to lose this before november!!!! aaahhhhhhhhhhh
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words :)

Forgot to mention i started my journed on April...erm 18th i think :)

And in two weeks i will be running a half marathon :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Smokin!
    +1
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!