Quick breakfast

2»

Replies

• Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Throw some toast in the toaster, crack an egg in a bowl until its cooked, throw a piece of fat free cheese and turkey on top and stick it in the microwave until the cheese melts. I wake up at 5:30 and have to be at work by 6 and always have time for this :)

Haha the person above me said the same exact thing while I was writing this! Lol I love it!
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    i always just make my breakfasts the night before, after dinner. then just pop it into the microwave and eat it in the morning! i like a good omlette in the morning with a piece of toast, or an egg and turkey sausage breakfast sandwich, or whip up a smoothie with cooked oatmeal, half a banana and chocolate almond milk and sprinkle in some flax/chia, protein powder and ice cubes..mmmm
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    protein luna bar, with fruit

make breakfast tacos and freeze-small whole grain light tortillas, 1 egg 1 egg white, light cheese, vegetarian sausage or vegan chorizo or turkey sausage.

thomas hearty grain whole grain bagel with hummus and tomato, or light cream cheese with cucumber.

whole grain toast with banana and pb or apple.

apple, string cheese, oz of nuts.

dry kashi cereal, greek yogurt

hungry girl egg mugs
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,224 Member
    I bought a pound of turkey breakfast sausage and divided it up into 11 - 1.5 oz patties (turns out there was 16.5 oz in package) that I put on a baking sheet and baked in the oven. Those cooked sausage patties went into a ziplock bag and into the fridge. First thing in the morning I throw an 80 calories English muffin into the toaster, throw the sausage patty in the microwave for 30 seconds and then go get dressed. When I come back I grab the patty and put it on the English muffin with a slice of 2% cheddar cheese. Works out to around 225 calories depending on the brand of cheese. I can get out of bed, get dressed and eat and be out the door in 30 minutes with a hot breakfast.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    hard boiled eggs. boil up a carton right when you buy them.

I also like egg muffins. wisk eggs together with milk ( I just use 1%), poor them in a greased muffin pan add ground sausage ( I use chicken or turkey) or any breakfast meat that you want and some shredded cheese. You can also wisk parmesean in if you want to do that instead of adding the cheese. I bake them for about 20 minutes at 400. they will look huge when they come out but will collapse. Put them in a ziplock and you can grab and go for the morning. Nuke for 45. I like mine with a little ketchup.
  • Wingnut755
    Wingnut755 Posts: 35 Member
    Try making a fruit smoothie, there quick and can drink them on the way to work.
    Make myself a strawberry and banna every morning. Takes 2 mins.

Enjoy