Hello all!

Options
My name is mandi and I am new to all of this...so bear with me! :)

I am a 26 year old wife and mother of two little ones from Nevada who is determined to have victory over my weight once and for all! I have been reading lots of posts and so very many of you are so inspirational! Thanks for working so hard- it's motivating me to keep working hard!

I look forward to meeting some of you! Good Luck!

Replies

• mandimon
    Options
    My name is mandi and I am new to all of this...so bear with me! :)

I am a 26 year old wife and mother of two little ones from Nevada who is determined to have victory over my weight once and for all! I have been reading lots of posts and so very many of you are so inspirational! Thanks for working so hard- it's motivating me to keep working hard!

I look forward to meeting some of you! Good Luck!
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!!

Good luck on your journey!! You can do it!! Just try to take it one day at a time. Thats what I always try to remember! You can do anything you set your mind too!!!
  • beautifullady
    Options
    Congratulations for taking the first step! I am relatively new to the site also, but I have lost 2 pds in my first 7 days. I find this site addicting, there is so much helpful information, and it keeps me honest. I wish you the best on you new journey, just stick to it and I believe you will reach your goal.:flowerforyou: :wink: