Crash N' Burn

Options
2»

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    that sounds like an AWESOME game! how have i never heard of it??? oh, right... i'm usually on hag duty at a gay club. LOL.

my friends and i play "Three Things and a Box of Condoms" you go to a 24 hr store at stupid o'clock in the morning and pick up 1 box of condoms and 3 random items. whoever gets the cashier to blush (third shift cashiers are more hardened than you'd think) wins the game. Last time i won it was with a pkg of rubber gloves, a tub of mayo and a feather duster.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    my friends and i play "Three Things and a Box of Condoms" you go to a 24 hr store at stupid o'clock in the morning and pick up 1 box of condoms and 3 random items. whoever gets the cashier to blush (third shift cashiers are more hardened than you'd think) wins the game. Last time i won it was with a pkg of rubber gloves, a tub of mayo and a feather duster.

That. Is. EPIC.
  • maab_connor
    Options

That. Is. EPIC.

probably the most fun you can have for $20 at three am when it's walmart and the truck stop open.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    that sounds like an AWESOME game! how have i never heard of it??? oh, right... i'm usually on hag duty at a gay club. LOL.

Bwahahahaha. We used to play this game in college!
  • maab_connor
    Options

Bwahahahaha. We used to play this game in college!

i love that game!
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    where can I take lessons to learn to be as cool as you?

I teach a charm class Mondays and Wednesdays at your local dog park.

Friday nights are graduation.

Lit laughed outloud.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, can you flip that coin and tell me if you're giving head or get your tail.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, can you flip that coin and tell me if you're giving head or get your tail.

Haven't heard that one. I may use that little gem ;)

Along with "Did you fart? Cuz' your cute *kitten* just blew me away."
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    lol sounds like fun, try these:

1: "Do you have a mirror in your pants?" They say "huh" or "why" reply "Cause I can see myself in there later!"
    2: "That dress is stunning it''ll match the rug on my bedroom floor!"
    3: "Get your coat love, I needs me some loving!"

adaption to your Pizza one, instead of fine we'll order Chinese! My reply has been "What don't you like Pizza?"

I've never knowingly played the game, however have used some of these to have giggle with mates.....

Another one that actually gets you some giggles and attention is randomly walking over and saying "Fat Penguin!" they look as if WTF! you calmly explain "Sorry, I was thinking of something that would break the ice!"
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    lol sounds like fun, try these:

1: "Do you have a mirror in your pants?" They say "huh" or "why" reply "Cause I can see myself in there later!"
    2: "That dress is stunning it''ll match the rug on my bedroom floor!"
    3: "Get your coat love, I needs me some loving!"

adaption to your Pizza one, instead of fine we'll order Chinese! My reply has been "What don't you like Pizza?"

I've never knowingly played the game, however have used some of these to have giggle with mates.....

Another one that actually gets you some giggles and attention is randomly walking over and saying "Fat Penguin!" they look as if WTF! you calmly explain "Sorry, I was thinking of something that would break the ice!"

oh dear!! lol