250 lbs to go.

Options
2»

Replies

• Dustymodoc
    Options
    You are all so awesome. I have so much to lose also and have been juicing to get my internal organs healthy to accept healthy eating. It is a blessing to see that I am not alone in my long hall. Keep up the great work and add me if you want to your friends. Love you all.
  • Dustymodoc
    Options
    Add me to your journey. I have a long way to go too.
  • spasticlulu
    Options
    Bump
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I, too, have a very long way to go. But if you break it down into small goals, it will seem so much more attainable. Tomorrow will be my six month anniversary of starting here and I have lost some, but still have much, much more to lose. I know that without the support and encouragement of all the great people on here, I would not even be to this point yet, so it is a great place to begin your journey. Best of luck to you!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! You have come to the right place for motivation and support!

Request sent!
  • spasticlulu
    Options
    bump
  • sweetbbyjen
    sweetbbyjen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    goodluck!
  • spasticlulu
    Options
    bump
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    u can do it
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am sure you can do it. Just think of how awesome it will be when you run into people you haven't seen for years. And the health benefits alone will be more than worth it. Good luck!
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Good for you for taking this first step and congratulations on your weight loss thus far! You can do this!! Good luck with everything!! :flowerforyou:
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome
    Good luck on your journey, this is a great website with loads of support & information x
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP and To the Best Part of YOUR Life!!!
  • red91471
    red91471 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there I to just join Calorie Counter. We can do this!!!!!!!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Hi, My name is Laura, I am 31 years old and a stay at home wife and mom of 2. I have 196.2 pounds to lose which I have already lost 11, so I have 185.2 to go. Feel free to add me if you want to and we can support each other on our weight loss journeys. Anyone else want to add me please feel free to send me a request.