Hello Everyone.

acrall
acrall Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am glad to be here. I hope that this program works. I have tried so many other things, but nothing has worked. I am doing this for my son and my boyfriend and of course myself. I want to finally feel better about myself. Good Luck to you all.:happy:

acrall

Replies

• acrall
    acrall Posts: 2
    I am glad to be here. I hope that this program works. I have tried so many other things, but nothing has worked. I am doing this for my son and my boyfriend and of course myself. I want to finally feel better about myself. Good Luck to you all.:happy:

acrall
  • Welcome,

I have found this site to be amazing.

I ahve taken off alot of weight using other diets, only to pile it back on (and then some). For me, this is a slow and steady lfie change that has really worked:

In fours monthes I have lost 7 pounds, kept it off and continued to exercise!

I hope you find success to!

Carmen (AKA Bride092909)

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome Acrall:flowerforyou:
  • Hey!!! And welcome in. :glasses:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member

acrall

Hi, and welcome!
    You've definitely come to the right place. I was the same way as you, tried EVERYTHING out there, including hypnosis, TWICE, plus, I've got a thyroid condition, and nothing helped until I came to MFP. I have been steadily losing ever since!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.