Truck broken into- scared to work out

Options
Today was a bad day. I have started working out in the morning before teaching my little second graders and my truck was broken into. I am so upset. I'm trying to set up a workout routine and BAM!. I am a little scared to work out, but my husband, who is a police offiecer, said that GOD has my back. I was ready to stress out and eat what ever was insight. But it wasn't worth it. I walked at my lunch time like I usuallly do and tried to find some fruit to eat while I was teaching. Oh, by the way, they stole the grapes out of my lunch box. Crazy, but I'm trying not to let this discourage me.

Replies

• turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Today was a bad day. I have started working out in the morning before teaching my little second graders and my truck was broken into. I am so upset. I'm trying to set up a workout routine and BAM!. I am a little scared to work out, but my husband, who is a police offiecer, said that GOD has my back. I was ready to stress out and eat what ever was insight. But it wasn't worth it. I walked at my lunch time like I usuallly do and tried to find some fruit to eat while I was teaching. Oh, by the way, they stole the grapes out of my lunch box. Crazy, but I'm trying not to let this discourage me.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Jeez...the nerve of some people!
    I hope the rest of your week goes better.
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll be just find.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Grapes? :huh: Maybe they were just hungry? :ohwell:

Seriously though - I'm so sorry, that had to be quite scary. :frown: