Ex-Amish Teen's First Day With MFP

Options
Hey guys! SO excited to be a part of this community, I have been reading the posts for a day, and finally set up my profile this morning, and like everyone else, I had my fair share of "fat" comments :(
From " Oh you look so much better now with your cheeks all filled out and chubby"
To the usual pestering at school of being the ONE kid who wasnt skinny like everyone else and hating sports because of the competition that I could never beat!!!
And I too have days where I feel beaten, like quitting, that everything in my life I am a failure at ,because of my weight. But this day, TODAY I am stepping forward with the mindset of an overcomer. My business coach Dani says " Past Failure NEVER Dictates Future Success" I need to focus on the things I CAN do, like take one day at a time, and surround myself with people in a postive envirement like you guys! We are all in this together, and we are NOT running a race, we are running a marathon, where there are NO winners, but only FINISHERS!! Who is with me, to take it to the end, to be a finisher no matter how long it takes, or how many people pass us? Who is with me to link arms, to consistantly jog together in our weightloss journey that at the end we may be blessed with new habits, new mindsets, new lifestsyles and new bodies! Please introduce yourself to me, with a course of action you have taken today to be closer to your goal, and share your achievements!