Anyone Else Do Turbulence Training

Options
I have had Turbulence Training workouts for a while, but only started using them in the last week. I have to say if you want something challenging that works they are great. So does anyone else use any of them.

Replies

• apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am surprised there isn't more about TT!

This was the first program I got that actually delivered results. As a new mom i didn't have time to workout daily. The 3 times a week caught my eye. I loved it. I was in and out of the gym in no time. The program opened my eyes that longer doesn't necessarily mean better

I lost weight doing the program. I've since graduated to others though since i now have different goals.

But to start..the program delivered!

The bad part of the program is he sends too many emails when he was your email address. Felt like I was being spammed. But the program is good for weight loss.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,124 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am surprised there isn't more about TT!

This was the first program I got that actually delivered results. As a new mom i didn't have time to workout daily. The 3 times a week caught my eye. I loved it. I was in and out of the gym in no time. The program opened my eyes that longer doesn't necessarily mean better

I lost weight doing the program. I've since graduated to others though since i now have different goals.

But to start..the program delivered!

The bad part of the program is he sends too many emails when he was your email address. Felt like I was being spammed. But the program is good for weight loss.

I just unsubscribe from the e-mails and they stop. My training is mainly TT, and I am a platinum member at the TT website so I can download any of the programs.