New to MFP

Options
I want to say hello to old and new members to MFP !! I downloaded the app a few months ago and finally cam across the website. I am wanting to lose 50 lbs. My husband and I want to have a baby and with PCOS I am hoping that losing some weight will make that dream come true. I also am doing this for my health. so far I have lost 8lbs, last week. I work graveyard hours and I think I found the right times to eat (finally !!). I didn't realize that keeping track of what you eat and eating more was really helping me. I am excited to be on this venture and to see so many other people on it with me. I want to wish everyone the best and hope all of our dreams come true !! Feel free to add me to friends!

Replies

• treezuk
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with PCOS i really hope that you can get your dream baby sooner rather than later , i dont have pcos but have spent many years being told i might have it to being told i didnt and now again being told i might so frustrating , i am new to MFP aswell so if you need any advice fertilty wise or just wanna chat please feel free to msg me , it took me over 4 years to get pregnant with my son and i have been trying for no2 since 2009 so i know how frustrating it can be

Take care and good luck

xxx