bag of veggies (4 servings)
steak skewers (16 oz)
sirloin steak (14 oz)
4 pieces of dark choc bar
a few spoonfulls of peanut butter

Replies

• PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Well done. That sounds absolutely delicious and I hope you enjoyed every single one of them!! :D
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    what in tarnations did you eat? I don't think I coul ingest 2400 calories of anything at one meal... but nice burn! way to earn those calories :D
  • Awesome!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Yeah I'm curious. What did you eat? :smile:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    <---- JEALOUS
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Those kinds of meals are the reason I LIVE TO EXERCISE sorta

:bigsmile:
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Yeah, what did you eat?
    If I had 2400 cals left for dinner, I'd cash them all at a sushi buffet. YUM!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Seriously. Burger King? lol. That's my usual splurge if I have a ton of calories left in a day. That or some kind of ice cream treat from somewhere.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    what in tarnations did you eat? I don't think I coul ingest 2400 calories of anything at one meal... but nice burn! way to earn those calories :D

cup of rice
    bag of veggies (4 servings)
    steak skewers (16 oz)
    sirloin steak (14 oz)
    4 pieces of dark choc bar
    a few spoonfulls of peanut butter

:D
  • mrmanmeat
    Seriously. Burger King? lol. That's my usual splurge if I have a ton of calories left in a day. That or some kind of ice cream treat from somewhere.

Ew, hell no. See above.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    His food diary is open. He had steak, more steak, rice, peanut butter and so on.
  • mrmanmeat
    His food diary is open. He had steak, more steak, rice, peanut butter and so on.

+1
  • Woooooo! I'm so jealous! Although I have some remaining cal left, I do not eat or give myself a treat. is that bad? :( but i don't feel hungry =/ confused =S
  • mrmanmeat
    Woooooo! I'm so jealous! Although I have some remaining cal left, I do not eat or give myself a treat. is that bad? :( but i don't feel hungry =/ confused =S

Everyone is different. I feel if I'm going to burn 2200 calories in 2 hours, I need to replenish the food/fuel in my body.
  • I did this too last Friday... without the exercise. LOL! Pot luck style football party at the house (darn Central Florida Knights lost). I'm not beating myself up over it though. This is not a regular thing for me. I didn't feel deprived and the next morning I got back on track. :) This is how I'm making this a lifestyle as opposed to a temporary diet.
  • I ate over 3500 cals at lunchtime last week. I had a large deep pan pizza from pizza hut ( their hot and spicy one), nacho's for 2 (which i ate by myself) and a bowl of salad. That was a one-off, i felt full for the next day as well!
  • mrmanmeat
    I'd never consume that much w/ out exercising. It was over 2lbs of food.
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    This is what I love and hate about steak =)