Michigan People... Where are you??

Options
12346»

Replies

• deanna_bond
    deanna_bond Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Representing...Monroe Michigan :) (Its 30 minutes south of Detroit)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Michigander here!!! :-) grew up in eastpointe...but also lived in st.clair shores, roseville, belleville, canton and now dearborn for almost 5 years!!! Love it here!love going upnorth...so beautiful expecially in the fall! Just got back from oscoda, love that area! Standish and au sable, tawas! Went to the yooper :-) for the first time and that was amazing...except for the uncontrolable fire was so scary but we went and seen the soolocks! How cool! Would love to go all over michigan and see what else there is to see and do! Michigan is so beautiful!

My husband grew up in Eastpointe too :) I grew up in st clair shores... and we've both lived in Roseville too. So hey neighbor :)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Redford, but I can see the "Welcome to Detroit" sign from my house, so I generally round it up... Spent my teenage years Downriver though.
  • mdmorgan25
    mdmorgan25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Go Blue! Livonia, MI here.
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Detroit suburbs (Novi), but I live in Grand Rapids for school! Have to say, I prefer the east side, but both sides have their benefits!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Kalamazoo county...but thankfully getting out of the state in the next 6months.
    Parts of it are beautiful...like up north but it seems like it just keeps getting more and more crowded in my area with ppl "fleeing" detroit; the crime rates are going up; the trash keeps multiplying...

Heading west with my sister and her family after the new year.
  • legalporter
    legalporter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Living in Holland, MI! I was born in Alpena though.
    I :heart: Michigan!
  • Aschefke05
    Options
    St. Clair Shores here! Work in Clinton Twp., boyfriend lives in Clawson so I hang out there a lot, and visit Caseville/Port Austin here and there! :)
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    WOW, lovin all these places!!
  • Monique122082
    Options
    ha ha that's great
  • djtulppo
    djtulppo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I grew up and lived in Ypsilanti, MI all my life. Worked at EMU until 2000 when I married a Yooper and moved to the UP. I would love to have some friends to chat with and share the issues with getting healthy . Please add me as a friend.
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Born, raised and still living in Richmond, Michigan! I'm about halfway between Detroit and Port Huron.
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    Originally from Tawas City, lived in Kalamazoo for long time. I have relatives in Hale, Saginaw, Alpena, G.R. nd almost everywhere else. Currently live in Oahu, Hawai'i!