For Bigger Chested Ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ENELL Sports bar....the best in the world!!!!!

Agree! i have like 15 clasps down the front holding me in

Mine is too big now..but it was the best investment I ever made!!! Got me to where I am today!!! The girls never moved!!!!
  • Kirstina88
    Kirstina88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wear a Shock Absorber Bra - it's brilliant. I may try an Enell since they are so highly thought of.... but honestly... Shock Absorber does the job!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    awesome, thanks!! I am going to have to look at all of these! I like the idea of the support of an under wire with out a wire for the bottom one...I can see a wire being painful!
  • blueyeb
    Options
    I'm a 32GG and I feel your pain, literally! Bravissimo is really good about working with you to find you the correct size and they accept returns if you receive it and it does not fit, which is great because many places online don't do that. Online is the only place I can purchase bras, department and lingerie stores do not sell the bigger cup sizes.

http://www.breakoutbras.com/category/Sports-Bras....
    http://www.bravissimo.com/
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Not sure the one I'm using now, but got it at Macy's and they're tearing holes in my shoulders. Otherwise, they fit great.

I'm mostly commenting so I can come back to this thread...I need to start looking for some new ones.
  • Rice27
    Rice27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I actually love the ones at Target - the racer back ones - I am a 36DD and they are great and I run in them. Champion I think is the brand
  • alliebeck2
    Options
    awesome, thanks!! I am going to have to look at all of these! I like the idea of the support of an under wire with out a wire for the bottom one...I can see a wire being painful!

If you go to Nordstrom, they have a few different brands of underwire sports bras in a huge size range that you can try and they will fit you into one. The underwire is actually so much more comfortable than you can imagine. The underwired ones also tend to give a better shape (i.e. no uniboob).
  • Pisc2749
    Pisc2749 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend ENELL bras. I am a 34DD and have tried many, many types of sports bras. It's practically a compression type bra, hard to get on but once it's on, those girls are not moving. I got mine on ebay for 1/2 the price, but they are normally $70 - but it's worth it. Just to give you some idea of sizing, I was a size 14 and got a size 1 in the bra. It's loosened up a bit over time due to weight loss, but it still fits tight and I'm now a size 10 - still a 34D/DD as well.

Edited to add: I got this kind because Oprah recommended it, she too said it was the only one she could find that restricted almost all movement/bouncing/
  • lfcutie
    lfcutie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE TIP!
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I use one from Title Nine. You have to really search their website to find bras for bigger chests, but they are there. I am a 44F and the sports bra I have from there keeps me held in and held up! Plus thier sports bras are made with a great wicking material to help keep you dry.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm glad for this thread...I have the same problem. I'm a 42DD. I have an Enell, but I find it to be very hot. I'm also concerned that as it gets too big as I lose, I can't afford to keep getting more of them. I'll do some research based on some of these recommendations, so thanks to everyone for your input!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I used to wear 2 sports bras and it worked great...I'm 36DD.

I had a problem with my girls hitting my HRM transmitter and literally CUTTING the girls (when I run).

I found a great bra at Scheels that is double layer, so it's like wearing 2 bras and the girls are separated from the HRM. Work's great. It was $46.

I don't recall the name but if anyone wants to know, message me and I will look when I get home.
  • davisa122092
    davisa122092 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im the same size, what i find works best is i wear a VSX bra from victoria secret (or anyother bra) with a under armer sports bra ($40) over it.... stinks having big boobs and working out!
  • adandsar
    adandsar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32GG and I feel your pain, literally! Bravissimo is really good about working with you to find you the correct size and they accept returns if you receive it and it does not fit, which is great because many places online don't do that. Online is the only place I can purchase bras, department and lingerie stores do not sell the bigger cup sizes.

http://www.breakoutbras.com/category/Sports-Bras....
    http://www.bravissimo.com/

I'm a 34H, and order my bras from Bravissimo too. The sports bra I have is not exactly pretty, but it keeps them where they need to be, and I can even run comfortably without even wondering what they are up to, just concentrating on what my lungs and legs are doing!