Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :noway:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I have some tea tree oil at the house. I tried some Bergamont and it helped other areas but not the massive pimple.
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    have one of those suckers on my shoulder,,,,feels like a ****in volcano ready to erupt....lol
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I've been popping it dozens of times daily for 3x days. It just keeps draining oil.

What's it taste like?

OK now I just threw up a little bit.

What's it taste like?

Greasy yack.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Is this making anyone else hungry for cheese in a can?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you keep describing it the pimple will shrivel up and die of embarrassment.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    if it's clear, it is likely lymph. stop squeezing, dab something drying on it (benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, OR witch hazel) 3-4 times/day with a cotton swab, and let it heal.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm my oatmeal sure tastes good now.

I should have known better than to click.

Yeah....So glad I looked here..... *vomit*
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you keep describing it the pimple will shrivel up and die of embarrassment.

LMAO

By the way...if you have been popping it...perhaps let it be for a few days...all the picking at it may cause an infection and most likely a nasty scar is in your future.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm my oatmeal sure tastes good now.

I should have known better than to click.

I was thinking the same thing...
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I've been popping it dozens of times daily for 3x days. It just keeps draining oil.

sure it's not an abcess, thats a pretty persistant pimple.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Is this making anyone else hungry for cheese in a can?

LMAO!!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    What's it taste like?
    Nominated for Post Of the Day.
    -wtk
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Windex.
  • nebtanhai
    Options
    Try Baking soda 2 times a week. It has drawing agents and is a ph balancer. Don't overuse though or it will dry out your skin. And don't pop it anymore. Take a wet q-tip, dip it into some baking soda and dab gently on your skin, let it dry 10 minutes, then rinse. The more you squeeze, the worse you could be making the infection and you will start spreading it. Also vinegar on a cotton swab is a good astringent...and good for dandruff. :) Feel better I know it can really make ya feel like not even going outside and totally frustrated.
  • roebuck1908
    Options

How fecking big is this pimple !
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    Steam it and exfoliate. Then you can simply apply a bit of toothpaste to help it dry out.

I,m sorry maybe its just me but your photo looks like you are knocking one out