TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    If you posted candid, stalker pictures, I wouldn't hold it against you..,,
    :flowerforyou:
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    If you posted candid, stalker pictures, I wouldn't hold it against you..,,

They're emblazoned in my brain...whipping out the iphone for a quick sweaty pic could be a bit awkward. Nice to have, yes, but awkward! Getting smoked upside the head with a 25 lbs plate with a loud "WTF - you sick *kitten*!" would make for a tough next workout next to her!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    tatted mhm.. in shape.. almost!
  • depurs20
    Options
    Tattoos can definitely be hot. :)
  • JessicaRaeD
    Options
    Ripped and tatts worked hard for it all :) it a great combo male of female :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Woah, I'm not the only person in the world without a single tattoo?
    Same here..not tatted! Depending on the person, a female with loads of tatts can be sexy or if she just has one that's properly placed, that works as well.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks my tats are sexy and he doesn't have any tats either..I'll have to let him know that hes not the last one on earth thats free of ink.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    One out of two aint bad...I have six so far and am planning the new ones once I get my body where I want it to be.
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I think to be fit and inked up is hot on BOTH men and women! and I believe I qualify to categorize myself as such ;)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Curious - where are the "right" places for women to get tats that you guys keep referring to?
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    women are my new motivation

I modified your statement a little to suit me...Hope you don't mind. I'm 43 and married with children so my expectations are quite simple.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Curious - where are the "right" places for women to get tats that you guys keep referring to?
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I think to be fit and inked up is hot on BOTH men and women! and I believe I qualify to categorize myself as such ;)

Agree and you make it WORK!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    It's not so strange to be attracted to things you don't have yourself. Hey, I like pen_ _es and I don't have one.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks my tats are sexy and he doesn't have any tats either..I'll have to let him know that hes not the last one on earth thats free of ink.

Yeah my husband is tat and piercing free and loves mine..

Actually...we're kind of odd looking together where he's so clean cut and I'm tatted up with piercings and pink hair.. =p
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    It's not so strange to be attracted to things you don't have yourself. Hey, I like pen_ _es and I don't have one.

True Story.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Fit AND tatted women are my new motivation at the gym! I have zero tats, but what is it about this combination that kills me? ( In a good way!) Whoever it is at my local Gold's with the tats and shoulders like a rock, she is my new motivator!!!

damn I need to get in better shape!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol fit and tatted women are my motivation too...one day I'll be able to rock my ink. Right now I get lots of stares when I'm lifting free weights, plus the dermal punch i have in the middle of my chest gives them something shiny to look at lol...but I'm hoping to tone my arms a LOT more so my tattoos look even more incredible...and I fully admit that when I see a ripped guy with tattoos, I pause for a moment and take it all in :love:
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    the same goes for guys.....good lookin and some nice ink....love it. I'm thrilled to have all the baby weight gone so I can show off my tats again!!