Done for the day.

Options
Today was my first day tracking, and although I preplanned my food for the day, I didn't QUITE stay on track. I'm trying to get in 5 servings of fruits/veggies, and I only had 2 today. And I only got 4 out of my 8 glasses of water.

But today is better than yesterday. It's a start.

And even though I want to go snack on whatever's in the kitchen, I won't. Instead, I'll plan my meals for tomorrow. Go me!

Replies

• mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Today was my first day tracking, and although I preplanned my food for the day, I didn't QUITE stay on track. I'm trying to get in 5 servings of fruits/veggies, and I only had 2 today. And I only got 4 out of my 8 glasses of water.

But today is better than yesterday. It's a start.

And even though I want to go snack on whatever's in the kitchen, I won't. Instead, I'll plan my meals for tomorrow. Go me!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    One step at a time! You're doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • Smiley1010
    Options
    Way to go for your first day! If you keep thinking positively like that, you will make it! And I'm glad you know that a few mistakes doesn't mean the whole day is out the window. :smile:
  • Bingomama
    Options
    Go You forsure, everyday is a struggle and it's good to know we're not alone. I'm 137 calories over today. One day at a time ! We can Do This !!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Good job. Be proud that you are on the right track even if you sometimes have a hard time staying on it. I find that when I'm thinking a lot about food I don't need to be eating, I am usually bored with what I'm doing, so I get up and do 10 or 20 jumping jacks or a few crunches... two birds with one stone and all...

So YAYYYY you! You started!:flowerforyou:
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I appreciate the support and feedback!

Lulubar - You are totally correct. I'm SO bored doing work at my desk at home. This is a lovely distraction!