HELLO IM A NEWBIE LOOKING FOR GOOD TIPS

Options
I'm new here and looking for good tips to make my life healthier and lose some weight I tried insanity but it just wasn't for me so now im here hoping for the best.

Replies

• krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Research the 17 day diet.
    Last time I was on it I lost 12 pds in 17 days. Pretty awesome :)
  • chollingshed74
    chollingshed74 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    what has been working for me is setting realistic goals (mine is 1lb per week) your goal may be higher or lower, just whats real for you.......AND....i know you've heard this before but DRINK LOTS OF WATER....i would always hear it but never drank it like i should have...i know these two things are what is making the difference for me this time around :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    biggest tip, be my friend, I am super fun adn can motivate like no toher, JK, but still, ya welcome!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    add friends and stop asking for snickers ice cream bars lol. love you babe.
  • JRC41
    Options
    The body wants what the body wants and right now its wanting a snickers
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    lol tisk tisk!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Just enter everything into your diary that passes your lips..and I mean everything.

Log your exercise cals also.

As someone else said set your self realistic goals. It is not a quick fix but a new way of life.

dont try any mad diets it is simply calories in and the deficit you make.

don`t be impatient...you didn`t put weight on over a few weeks, or months and you are not going to be super skinny in a short time.

If you cheat, you are not fooling anyone but yourself :-) Then pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start a new day.

Good luck on your new journey x