Yogurt - Dannon Coupons

Options
I can speak fluent sarcasm:tongue: , so excuse the post..... :ohwell:

--->DANNON YOGURT makes me so mad :grumble: because I can't ever find a coupon for them:huh: ...

OH! I get it, they must be hidden behind the silver unicorn hoof, under the leprechaun's tree in fantasia... yeah.. yeah.. that's where they are... goodness! Or maybe they are only delivered every "purple" moon :frown: b/c a "blue" moon is too often and soon..:angry: ANEEWAYYYY....

All Jokes aside, anyone know of a site where I can get some Dannon Yogurt coupons frequently??... Yoplait(100cals) is everywhere, but Dannon is only 80 cals and I gotta have it ;)

Replies

• vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Dannon!!! Never thought about the lack of coupons but now that you mention it I am..... Where the heck are they???
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't know why there are no coupon, but I'd rather eat yoplait any day, as it doesn't use the artifical sweetners.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Dannon coupons don't come around nearly as often as Yoplait. One thing you can do is write (or email or call) the company, tell them you like their product but straight up ask for coupons. Often they will send you some in the mail just for asking.

Also, try searching 'dannon coupon' on ebay. If you're not already aware, lots of people get ahold of stacks of papers and sell off the extra coupons they are not going to use. (you are paying for the 'service' of clipping etc LOL) Not sure what variety you're looking for, but there are several different types to choose from on ebay right now. Just beware of freebies - sometimes they are fake and that would be embarrassing at the store - and pay special attention to the fine print and expiration dates.