Getting marrried

MrsDanceBartley
MrsDanceBartley Posts: 78 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I used this site on and off for the past year, but stress of a nasty divorce got me down and I gained weight.

NOW I am very happy and getting married on September 26th to the most wonderful man in the world - I am so lucky.

NOW is my incentive to get serious about losing around 30lbs!

I'll be posting lots and looking for lots of encouragement so see you around - anyone wnat to help me?

Oh and here is where I am getting married.

www.simplyromantic.biz

The photos don't do it justice!

Jane

Replies

• MrsDanceBartley
    MrsDanceBartley Posts: 78 Member
    I used this site on and off for the past year, but stress of a nasty divorce got me down and I gained weight.

NOW I am very happy and getting married on September 26th to the most wonderful man in the world - I am so lucky.

NOW is my incentive to get serious about losing around 30lbs!

I'll be posting lots and looking for lots of encouragement so see you around - anyone wnat to help me?

Oh and here is where I am getting married.

www.simplyromantic.biz

The photos don't do it justice!

Jane
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    yay! Congrats! I'm getting married in August (the 15th) and I have about 30lbs to lose too! Good luck on your weight loss journey! We can do it! :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    There are a lot of brides-to-be on here lately! Welcome back & good luck to you! Oh, and Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    I'm new as well, but wanted to say Welcome and Congrats on the upcoming wedding!
This discussion has been closed.