Options
Hello. My name is Valerie. I joined this because of my mom :) She has been on here a while and brought me to the dark side. ;) Just kidding. Anyway, I just had a baby in July & want to lose the baby flab. I have lost all the baby weight but the flab remains. I hate exercise, so I'm just going to try to eat healthier, even though I'm pretty sure that just helps with losing weight & not flab, but humor me :)

Replies

• Vally2020
    Options
    Hello. My name is Valerie. I joined this because of my mom :) She has been on here a while and brought me to the dark side. ;) Just kidding. Anyway, I just had a baby in July & want to lose the baby flab. I have lost all the baby weight but the flab remains. I hate exercise, so I'm just going to try to eat healthier, even though I'm pretty sure that just helps with losing weight & not flab, but humor me :)
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Welcome to the dark side dear daughter!:bigsmile:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, but wanted to say Welcome!

and just a note (because I hate exercise too) loosing weight through dieting alone is great, but to really tone that flab back up, exercise will work best. That way, you won't have saggy skin!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I'm new as well, but wanted to say Welcome!

and just a note (because I hate exercise too) loosing weight through dieting alone is great, but to really tone that flab back up, exercise will work best. That way, you won't have saggy skin!

Yeah she knows that, but at least she's actually wanting to try to watch what she eats and hopefully soon I can totally convert her over to the entire plan....eating right and exercising. :happy: