Hi I'm new!! Looking for support and friendship :)

Options
Hello! I am starting my second day - seems like a great way to track and loose weight!

I don't have a lot to loose, but would definitely like to share stories and recipies with others.
:)

Replies

• kathyhaf1
    Options
    Same here!
  • sloath
    Options
    Me too :D add me if you want to talk :) I'm here :))
  • ammeg81
    Options
    Feel freee to add me :) Good luck x
  • tcjagg
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Good Luck! I am a week in and I love this site!
    Add me if you like :happy:
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Support is always good! Been doing this for a week now & I'm loving it. Add me if you'd like.:smile:
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    add me if you want
  • julzmamabear
    Options
    You can add me too!!
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well. I love helping and encouraging others.
  • lohmanm
    lohmanm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and would love some extra support. Please add me if your interested
  • williampres
    Options
    Hi, I am new here too. I logged on three days in the row, but I have found any frinds here yet. I have been reasonable fit all my life, however, I gained about 10 pounds last year. I hated the fact that I could not get in most of my clothes, so I kept buying the bigger size. In fact, I knew that I am making excuses for myself. Some one told me about this site, so I just joined to see if I can use some tools here to help me lose some weights. I did think that I was doing the right thing since I started on diet on the first day of the year, but I ended up gain three more pounds. I am very disappointed about my eating habits and working out.