5'3 tall - anyone else going under 120?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lexisnewman
    Lexisnewman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2", at 150-155. want 130. was there a few years ago... super unmotivated but wanthing to change that!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    I stay around 120-122#
    I love running!!!! :love:
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". I weighed 115 lbs in HS and college. It was a good weight for me - I was toned and not too skinny and an athlete. Now that I am in my 30s, I think 120 -125 lbs might be a little more reasonable to maintain.
  • cowgrl84
    cowgrl84 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" myself. Right now I'm hovering around 125 to 130 depending on the week. I really wanted to get back down to 120, but I think I'm going to be happy maintaining for now until I get back to a normal 40 hour work week!

I'm not a runner, but I'm trying to become one!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 115. I wanted to get to around 110 but my doctor told me no :) So around 115 is perfect for me but it depends on your bone structure too.
    I was going to say that, I'm also 5'3 and 3/4" and 115-120 is too low for me. I have a larger bone structure and look like I'm anorexic at that weight. Granted it's been almost 20 years since I was that small, but the pics I have from that time are not pretty.
  • surmont2006
    Options
    I see these posts all the time and decided to do one of my own. I'm 5'3 (and three quaters) tall. My highest I was 247, currently around 146-148 (keep fluctuating). I want to maintain between 115-120. Anyone else going this low? If anyone is trying to get down this low and my height feel free to friend me. I'd love to do this with someone. Bonus points if you're a runner.

I tried to send a friend request but it said deactivated your account???
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5 foot 3 and currently 123Ib. I'm finding the last few pesky pounds so hard to lose!! My ideal weight is 116Ib.