Saying Goodbye

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Sorry to see you are leaving I hope someone didn't upset you...best of luck and come back or don't go....

dd:sad:
  • praire
    praire Posts: 73
    So sorry to see you go. I will miss reading all of your posts, and all of your encouragement. Take Care and stay healthy.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Aw, I'm new so I was just getting to know everyone. I hope for whatever reason you're leaving that you continue to be healthy and happy =o)
  • :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Mary... everything that you posted was very informational and helpful... I really hate to see you go! It won't be the same without you... :brokenheart:

You even made one of the young girl decide not to fast!!! Although I am sure that is only one of the many lives that you have touched.... :flowerforyou:

You will be missed:sad: ... and welcomed anytime!!

I wish you the best that life has to offer!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    You will Be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery missed.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    :frown: I just started posting and I'm going to miss you! Your posts were amamzing and you will be missed by many...

Kelsey
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    I just wanted to wish you all good luck on your venture. Stay positive and stay healthy.
    If you are on my friends list, you will be getting a message from me later today explaining why I am leaving,
    DO IT SAFE AND DO IT RIGHT:flowerforyou:
    Gonna miss you all-well the majority of you:sad:
    Friendship,
    Renee

Aaww, Renee...you will definately be missed!
    I will keep you in mind and all that you've said while on my venture to weight loss.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Oh Renee, I relied on you more than you know. I loved your posts. I'll miss your encouragement and humor. It was nice to get on and see that you can still have fun and love your life at any size. We'll miss you! Good Luck with what ever life brings you! :flowerforyou: -Lacey
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Renee-
    I too took a break from posting, but continuted to read your comments. You are so supportive, and I hope that everything is okay.

Best of luck,
    Kim
  • Oh no! You will truely be missed. I just added you as a friend too. Sorry to see you leave.

Amanda
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    :sad: Thank You! Be safe...:sad: crying :glasses: :sad:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    I am really sorry to see you go but I think i understand why too. :cry:
    I really hope you come back soon, we will all miss your wisdom and friendliness!!

Amanda
    :heart:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    You will be greatly missed!!
  • :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Renee... everything that you posted was very informational and helpful... I really hate to see you go! It won't be the same without you... :brokenheart:

You even made one of the young girl decide not to fast!!! Although I am sure that is only one of the many lives that you have touched.... :flowerforyou:

You will be missed:sad: ... and welcomed anytime!!

I wish you the best that life has to offer!

For some odd reason I called you Mary when I posted that!!! Sorry about that!!! That's what I get fro tryin to type a quick message while at work!! :tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    i don't no you and i just started but you made me realise that i need to do this for me. i can go longer without a boyfriend. i guess there are plenty of fish in the sea. i am not fasting because of you.
    thankx

Thank you. I am glad that you are making the right choice's in life. Yes there are many fish in the sea and sometimes you have to troll and wait patiently. Life is to precious to just throw away. Life is full of ups and downs, but if you take each day one step at time, you will reach your goal. Don't pick the guy who wants to date you for your looks, date guy who wants you for your heart. For who you are inside. That is what matters.
    There are some many people here that know what they are talking about. Listen and you will understand. And always remember to do it the right way-the safe way.
    I wish you much luck with the new lifestyle you have chosen.
    Take care,
    Renee
  • icandoit
    Oh no! You will truely be missed. I just added you as a friend too. Sorry to see you leave.

Amanda

I will keep in touch with all my friend:happy:
  • icandoit
    Oh no! You will truely be missed. I just added you as a friend too. Sorry to see you leave.

Amanda

I will keep in touch with all my friends:happy:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    I hope I count as a friend. You're an inspiration.
    Cowboy
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    I loved ypur posts.
    You will be missed. :flowerforyou:

SG :glasses:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Understand, sometimes breaks are needed. No matter what the reason I wish you luck and health and happiness!

:flowerforyou: